1. Pour vegetable oil for frying into a heavy, medium non-stick wok or wokshaped pan. Heat to 190C (can use a thermometer so can make sure the oil stays at that temperature.
2. Fry the polenta chunks for 7 to 9 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside.
3. Coat the marinated and breaded fish fingers in panko, fry for 2 or 3 minutes, until golden brown and crisp turning the fish fingers over halfway through.
4. Lift out with a slotted spoon, drain on kitchen paper.
5. Serve immediatly
6. Enjoy with DFT signature wasabi tartare sauce or sweet chilli and lime.
7. Don't forget to take a pic and tag us on instagram (@dafishting)
8. Tell your friends!